Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Apple For Teacher Tutorial

This tutorial was created on Sept. 5/08.
I am using Paint Shop Pro 8.
I used the wonderful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott. You can purchase her tubes here.
Scrapkit available from Cinnamon Scraps here, under Freebies- Back To School

No other Supplies Needed.
Font I used was "GMAFF Shit".

Let's begin by opening a new image 700x700
You can resize later.

Floodfill white

Copy & Paste a Paper of choice.
I resized mine to 25%
Then use a mask of choice.

Copy & Paste the CS_Backtoschool frame 2 as a new layer.
Using your Magic wand click inside the Frame.
Expand by 3.
Then choice another paper of choice,
copy & paste as new layer,
Selections, invert, delete, select none.
Give the frame a drop shadow of choice.
I resized this paper 15%.
Move this layer below the frame layer.


Add a tube of Choice.
Add it under the frame layer.
Give the tube a drop shadow of choice.

Add any embellishments you would like.
Give them each a drop shadow of choice.

Add the artist's copyright & your name.

Save as png & you're done.

Thanks for trying my tutorial.

This Tutorial is register with


No comments: