Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ms. Freddy Kreuger Tutorial



This tutorial was created on Sept. 8/08.

I am using Paint Shop Pro 8.
I used the wonderful artwork of Dave Nestler.
You can purchase his tubes at CILM.
Scrapkit available from Sharon Becker Creations here, under Freebies.
Frame by TwinkyDezines here.

No Other Supplies Needed

Font I used was "In The City".

Let's begin by opening a new image 700x700
You can resize later.

Floodfill white

Copy & Paste a Paper of choice.
Then use a mask of choice.


Copy & Paste one of Twinkys Frames of choice as a new layer.
Using your Magic wand click inside the Frame.
Expand by 25.
Then choice another paper of choice,
copy & paste as new layer,
Selections, invert, delete, select none.
Give the frame a drop shadow of choice.
I resized this paper 50%.
Move this layer below the frame layer.


Add a tube of Choice.
Add it under the frame layer.
Give the tube a drop shadow of choice.

Add word of choice.
I Rotated mine 25 left.
Give it a drop shadow of choice.

Add the artist's copyright & your name.

Save as png & you're done.

Thanks for trying my tutorial.

This Tutorial is registered with






No comments: