Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Girls Gone Bad Tutorial




This Tutorial was created on Sept. 8/08.
I am using Paint Shop Pro 8.
I used the wonderful artwork of Keith Garvey. You can purchase his tubes at MPT.
Scrapkit by Clarey here, called Berry Blush.

Supplies Here
Font used was "Douglas Adams Hand".

Let's begin by opening a new image 500x500

Floodfill white

Use a paper of choice, add as a new layer. Then use the mask provided.

Using your preset tool, select Eclipse draw out a circle to whatever size you would like. Make sure Anti-Alias & Create as Vector are checked, width 5.
Use a color that will go well with your tube.


Using your Magic wand click inside the circle.
Expand by 2.
Then using a paper of choice,
copy & paste as new layer,
Selections, invert, delete, selections, none.
I resized my paper to 55.

Resize the 2 Berry Blush flowers to 25.
Add them around the circle as in my tag.
Give each one a drop shadow of choice.

Using the journal tab from the kit add whatever saying you would like to it. Merge visible.
I resized mine to 55.
Resize the butterfly to 15 add to one side of your journal tab, mirror & add another to the other side of the journal tab. Merge all visible.
Add as new layer & position as in my tag under the flower layers.
Give it a drop shadow of choice.


Add 2 tubes of Choice from the same artist.
Give both tubes a drop shadow of choice.

Add the artist's copyright & your name.


Merge All layers &
Save as jpg & you're done.

Thanks for trying my tutorial.

This Tutorial is registered with






No comments: